Turkey Picadillo & Sweet Potato
Eating clean can just be so damn good when you change your mindset from I can’t have that to…look what I get to have!
Omg this lunch right here!!!
Picadillo (Mexican ground meat mixture), sautéed veggies, air fryer sweet potatoes and chipotle sauce on top = heaven!
Something about that sweet potato with the salt and spice …so freaking good!
1. Brown 1 pound ground sirloin & 1 pound ground Turkey (my family likes it mixed best), drain grease.
2. Sauté 1 onion and 4 cloves of garlic. Add in ground beef. Spice it up with adobo, salt, pepper & cumin.
3. Add in 1 can of green chilies and 2 tablespoons of tomato paste with a 1/4 cup water. Cook for 5 min.
4. Squeeze the juice of one lime over.
5. Add in a half-bunch of chopped cilantro.
Serve it over sautéed veggies of your choice and air fryer or oven sweet potatoes. Top with chipotle salsa for some extra kick!