Cauliflower Tortillas - The healthier no Carb option!
I was doubtful on this one....but we love tacos in my family and 2B Mindset says no carbs at dinner so off I went to research some different options. Lettuce wraps are good but there is something about holding a tortilla with your tacos that makes the experience complete. I came across this recipe from a fellow coach and it turned out to be amazing!!! We had this with Baja style fish tacos and an amazing Greek yogurt dressing on top of our cabbage slaw! Throw some avocado on top and you are golden!
1 head of cauliflower or one bag of frozen cauliflower rice
2 large eggs
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1. Pre heat oven to 375F. Place cauliflower into food processor and pulse until it's rice like.
2. Place cauliflower or frozen cauliflower in microwave for 2 min.
3. Stir to mix up the bottom and top cauliflower. Place back in microwave and cook for another 3 minutes. Stir again. Place back in microwave for 5 min. Then again for another 5 min. If using frozen wring it out if fresh it shoud be dry.
4. Add in eggs and seasonings and stir to combine until smooth paste forms.
5. Divide into 6 equal balls. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment and flatten.
6. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Flip and bake another 7 minutes.
7. Can be stored in fridge in air tight container.
Serve with your favorite filling and enjoy!
Want to see how I make them live? Come and check out my video on it!