I love this recipe for pizza and tortillas. You can make ahead and store in an air tight container in the fridge. They are great to use as a bread base, tortillas/wrap or even as a bun for burgers.
- 2 cups of shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup flour (almond, regular or wheat)
- 1 egg
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Squeeze out zucchini with cheesecloth.
3. Add in egg, cheese, flour and spices.
4. Lay out on parchment paper into 6 inch circles.
5. Put in oven for 15-20 minutes.