Zucchini Crust BBQ Chicken Pizza
My new favorite zucchini crust barbecue chicken pizza is such a great change up for the weekly pizza night! I just love eating foods that make ya feel good!
Make sure you read the label on that barbecue sauce. Many are full of high fructose corn syrup…an unfortunate thing I learned on this journey. Not worth it! Try finding a "natural" version of your favorite sauce.
Zucchini Crust: Ingredients
- 2 cups of shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup flour (almond, regular or wheat)
- 1 egg
- favorite spices to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Squeeze out zucchini with cheesecloth.
3. Add in egg, cheese, flour and spices.
4. Lay out on parchment paper into 10 inch circle.
5. Put in oven for 15-20 minutes
6. Top with your favorite toppings.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- 1 to 2 cups chicken
- Red onion, diced or sliced thin
- 2 to 4 tbsp bbq sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Bacon pieces
1. Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of bbq sauce lightly on crust.
2. Top with chicken, onions, mozzarella cheese, and bacon.
3. Drizzle on 1 to 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce.
4. Bake the pizza, 10-15 minutes.
Cheers to 7 more days of hardcore discipline!