High Protein Pizza
Okaaay!!!! This pizza was so legit. High protein pizza for the "Pizza Friday" win!
Why not eat in alignment with your goals even when it’s the weekend?!?? Finding recipes that don’t make you feel deprived and help you with your goals are even better!
It’s a game changer! So is this recipe!
Instructions 1. Mix together: 1/4 cup flour or gluten free flour, a dash of salt, and 1/3 tsp baking powder. Once mixed, add a 1/4 cup cottage cheese and knead together.
2. Roll out onto parchment paper, pierce with fork & bake at 500 for 5 min.
3. Mix 1/4 cup cottage cheese with 1 Oz mozzarella cheese.
4. Spread a layer of crushed tomatoes (2 tablespoons) on pizza followed by cottage cheese mixture.
5. Add on your fav toppings and spices. I added red pepper & chicken sausage.
6. Bake at 500 for an additional five minutes.
Had with a big salad. Ate the whole thing!
397 calories. Perfect!