Cottage Cheese is the new cauliflower don’t ya know? One thing I’ve learned is to really look for recipes that are in alignment with my goals… And this cheesecake fit the bill!
Even my family loved it!
3/4 cup almonds
3/4 cup oats
- Blend in processor
- Transfer to bowl and add 1 Tbsp coconut sugar and 2 Tbsp coconut oil or avocado oil.
- Form to pie pan and bake at 375 for 15 min. Let cool.
* 2 ⅓ cups cottage cheese
* 1 cup Greek yogurt
* 2 large eggs
* ¼ cup plus maple syrup or sweetener of choice.
* 2 teaspoons rice flour
* 1 tablespoon vanilla
1. In a food processor or blender on low speed, blend the cottage cheese and Greek yogurt together until it is smooth.
2. Add the eggs, maple syrup and flour. Blend well, add vanilla.
3. Pour mixture onto the pie crust. Bake at 350 for about 1 hour, until the cheesecake is set.
I topped with a strawberry reduction sauce & true whip.