Cauliflower Cheese bread
Updated: Oct 14
This. Was. Amazing.
Not all cauliflower crust is created equal. This was firm and we could pick it up. Can’t wait to have the leftovers with yolk Eggs tomorrow!
2 bags Riced Cauliflower
1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese
2 Large Eggs
Chopped Oregano (optional)
Salt and Pepper, to Taste
1. Thaw the riced cauliflower bags in the refrigerator until thawed completely, or microwave for 2 min until done.
2. Using a kitchen towel, press the cauliflower and squeeze out as much water as you can.
3. Combine the dried cauliflower with one cup of cheddar cheese, half cup of mozzarella, two eggs, oregano, and salt and pepper to a bowl and mix until combined.
4. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread the cauliflower mixture onto the pan and create a rectangle, using your hands to flatten it out.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven and carefully flip over. Top the cooked side with the remaining half cup of mozzarella cheese.
7. Return to the oven and bake for another 15-20 minutes, until the cheese melts and the underside is browned. Serve immediately after slicing.
We like to eat with cream of broccoli soup or cream of zucchini soup! Enjoy.
Here is a quick IG reel demonstrating how I make it: