Almond Crusted Chicken
I was not feeling it tonight. My knee was hurting and mama needed some damn help! So I asked...got no answer. So I asked a few more times, louder…😂😂😂 and they begrudgingly came to the kitchen. Bella put her playlist on and we got the job done!
This almond crusted chicken was absolutely amazing!
First, you want to take thinly sliced chicken breast and marinate them in Dijon mustard all day. Make sure that they are evenly coated (about 3 to 4 tbsp). If you have it, add in some crushed garlic.
Next, make your breading…
⅓ cup almond flour or almond meal
⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon dried tarragon
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
½ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon salt
Instructions 1. Preheat your oven to 425
2. Mix all of the dry breading ingredients into a pan/bowl.
3. Grease your baking pan with 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
4. Bread your chicken and place it on the pan.
5. Cook for 10 minutes, flip over and cook another 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Serve with a squeeze of lemon
Sooo good! Even better when you get help!