Updated: Jun 24
I've had my fair share of cauliflower pizzas since starting this journey. This past week I was looking for something different. I found this amazing recipe and all I want now is zucchini pizza! I had my bestie over for pizza and wine Fri-Yay and she loved it too so, it's a keeper!
- 2 cups of shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup flour (almond, regular or wheat)
- 1 egg
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Squeeze out zucchini with cheesecloth.
3. Add in egg, cheese, flour and spices.
4. Lay out on parchment paper into 10 inch circle.
5. Put in oven for 15-20 minutes
6. Top with your favorite toppings. We love ricotta cheese turkey sausage, turkey pepperoni and roasted red peppers.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
8. Enjoy and serve with your favorite salad!