Tasty gluten free Banana Bread
I've tried a bazillion banana bread recipes and my family loves this one and my blender muffin one (see blog post). Please note you cannot substitute coconut flour for almond flour.
3 large ripe bananas
3 large eggs
1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
1/4 cup avocado oil or any mild oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1tsp baking soda
1tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3 cups almond flour
1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips or more ;)
1. Pre heat oven to 350 and spray a 9x5 loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl add bananas and mash.
3. Then add eggs, maple syrup, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt; whisk until combined.
4. Add almond flour and stir and mix gently. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Cook for 50 min or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.