Spaghetti Squash Pizza
Spaghetti squash pizza! Say what? Yes sister and it’s good AF! I like this as a low carb alternative on Friday pizza night
4 cups cooked spaghetti squash
1 large egg
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper; lightly coat with
spray. Set aside.
3. Using a clean kitchen towel or paper towels, squeeze as much water as possible from spaghetti squash; place in medium mixing bowl.
4. Add egg, Parmesan cheese, and oregano; mix well.
5. Place squash mixture in center of prepared baking sheet; use damp hands to press into a thin circular shape, about 1⁄4-inch thick and 10 inches across. Bake for 20 minutes, or until top is dry and edges begin to brown. Remove from oven.
6. To make pizza, spread marinara sauce in an even layer on baked crust; top evenly with mozzarella cheese & toppings. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until onion softens slightly and cheese melts.
7. Top with basil; cut in half. Divide evenly between two plates; serve each with 1 cup arugula as a side salad or additional pizza topping.
I like to serve with a big garbage salad and I'll even sneak in a couple pieces of regular pizza!