Peanut Butter Chocolate Blondies
How about Some peanut butter chocolate blondies? Made these for my sweet treat for the week and they did not disappoint.
1/2 cup peanut butter
2/3 cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp coconut flour
1 cup almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup dark chocolate chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Cream together eggs and sugar
3. Add maple syrup, peanut butter and oil
4. Stir in dry ingredients
5. Add chocolate chips on reserving a few for the top.
6. Pour into greased 8 x 8” pan
7. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes until golden brown and a little gooey in the middle.