Crustless Sausage & Zucchini Quiche
Prepping breakfast & lunch keeps me aligned with my goals! This weeks breakfast…
1 tbsp butter
4 eggs beaten
3 cups zucchini grated (can add more zucchini if you like)
1 C Pepper Jack grated cheese
1/2 C red bell pepper diced
1/4 C onion finely chopped
1 pound turkey sausage
1 1/3 cup part skim ricotta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sauté the onion and zucchini in butter until onion is clear and zucchini is a little soft.
3. Dry excess water from zucchini and onion on a paper towel or in a colander.
4. Sauté the sausage until cooked.
5. Add the zucchini, onion, pepper and sausage to a bowl.
6. In a separate bowl beat eggs & ricotta cheese. Season with salt & pepper.
7. Add egg mixture to zucchini/ sausage mixture and fold together.
8. Add to a prepared pan and top with cheese.
9. Bake at 350, 25-30 min until set.
Makes 4-5 servings.
I’ll be having this with a green salad & avocado toast daily! Eating clean never tasted so good!