Low in carbs and high in protein these pumpkin muffins are a family favorite and healthy to boot! Let this satisfy your pumpkin cravings!
1 cup oat or whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup lowfat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup almond milk
2 tsp honey
Liquid Stevia to taste
optional: 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Directions 1. Preheat your oven to 325.
2. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, or line with paper liners.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
4. In another medium bowl, combine the pumpkin, yogurt, egg, honey, and almond milk and mix until blended together.
5. Add the pumpkin mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until everything is wet (be careful not to overmix). Mix in the chocolate chips, if you’re adding them.
6. Divide evenly into 12 muffin tins. Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on your oven. Mine were ready right at 20.
21 Day Fix Container Counts (for 3 muffins, without chocolate chips): 1 yellow, 1/4 purple, .1/2 red (a little less, but I rounded up), 1/2 tsp sweetener