Buffalo Cauliflower Bites...Yes this is a thing...
I've been seeing people post about these for month now...and now I see why! These turned out so amazballs guys. Easier then I thought they would be and more flavorful too. I had my doubts even as I placed them in the oven. Hands down rave reviews at my party and I can tell you that the leftovers heated up nicely. You will definitely want to double this batch. This taste like your eating something bad....except you aren't! Another awesome 2B Mindset Friendly Recipe! I will definitely be adding this to my party appetizer table. Enjoy!
1 cup almond flour - see instructions)
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 large Egg
1 head Cauliflower (cut into florets) or a pre-cut bag.
1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce
1/4 cup olive oil
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. Combine almond flour, garlic powder and sea salt.
2. Place the almond mixture into a bag that will be large enough to hold the cauliflower, or a large bowl with a lid. Set aside.
3. Whisk the egg in a large bowl. Add the cauliflower and stir to coat. Make sure all florets are coated. To make it easier, you can use a bowl with a lid and shake it.
4. Add the cauliflower to the bag or bowl that has the almond mixture. Seal or fold over the bag (or cover the bowl), and shake to coat the cauliflower. (This is similar to the process of "shake and bake" chicken.)
5. Arrange the cauliflower in a single layer on the baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until browned and tender.
6. Toward the end of the oven time, heat together the olive oil and buffalo sauce. You can do this in the microwave or on the stove over medium-low heat. Whisk to combine.
7. When the cauliflower is done, transfer it to a serving bowl. Evenly pour the buttery sauce mixture over it, and gently toss to coat. (Don't be too rough, so that the breading stays on.) Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.